Hey People!Keeping everything moving is a compelling artwork nowadays! We as a whole appear to juggle a hundred things and completing the day depleted. Just me? No, it’s just not only me. For a person like me, writing things down is the only way to make my life easy. Most of us are working professionals. I am Marketing person who has to interact with so many people on a daily basis. It involves a lot of hard work and patience to give your best in such a competitive world. The day I decided to start my personal Blog, I knew it will become even tougher for me to manage my life along with a Job. But I did. I did it for my own self. I did it because I wanted to. I love writing. And I think, this is the best way to document my life as a digital album which I can really treasure when I grow old. The Year 2017 has a lot good as well as bad memories. I would choose good over bad. Unlike all my past Travel Blogs I would like to take an opportunity to be Thankful for few very important things that happened in the year 2017!
The last 12 months have been intense, to say the least. In a nutshell, I left my job, started a new one, lived-with-in laws, dealt with health problems, made lasting friendship, few unforgettable trips of my life, and most important gave birth to my baby, Ha ha ha – I am talking about none other than “ LevenStylo”! I am very thankful for a lot of things that I have done or received in the year 2017!
It’s been a busy one, to say the least, and my year has been greatly influenced by the people and opportunity around me. So, that’s why it is important for me to sit back and be thankful for all good things that have happened to me to make me a better person than before.
Some of these are frivolous, and rest are serious and things I genuinely appreciate and, like all of us, can take for granted.
- A supportive Husband and a stable relationship (Touch-wood)
- Close knit Friendship.
- In-laws and parents who loved me unconditionally.
- An opportunity to take care of my in-law’s health.
- Social media platforms.
- Being able to travel if I want to.
- A steady income from a Job I enjoy.
- Eating out my favourite food.
- Friends who would cross the world to see me.( Myclosetdiary )
- Some important learning through extended family and friends.
- The kindness of strangers.
- My independence.
- Financial freedom.
- Exposure to more digital opportunity.
- Challenges that came across my way.
- My writing talent.
- An initiative that changed my purpose in life.
- Having my own space on the Internet.
- “LevenStylo”– A Travel and Lifestyle Blog.
- Access to education.
- Spirit Level.
- Knowing that – I can be a good cook as well.
- Friends who can listen to anything.
- Positive feedback on my Blog.
- Getting connected with new people.
- Memories captured through the lens.
- Be a better person.
- For delightful festivals.
- The future, and opportunities available to me.
Well, I know a lot of people may think that how is it related to my niche. I must say,it indeed is. If I am writing this Blog today, then it’s only because of all the good things that I am thankful for. It isn’t an exhausted list of things I am thankful for by any means and I could go on forever.
What are you thankful for today?
I am looking forward to all of your replies in the comment section below.
Love, Madhu! 🙂